The Nashua Telegraph offers the following top ten list of things to do in the Mount Washington Valley besides climbing to the obsevatory.
1. The Remick Country Doctor Museum and Farm on Cleveland Hill Road in Tamworth
2. Route 16 through Conway and North Conway, youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll find more than 200 famous-brand outlet stores,
3. Conway Scenic Railroad on Route 16 in North Conway
4. Story Land on Route 16 in Glen
5. Heritage-NH on Route 16 in Glen
6. Jackson Covered Bridge and Village
7. Wildcat Mountain on Route 16 in Pinkham Notch — New HampshireÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s highest four-passenger gondola skyride
8. Mount Washington Auto Road on Route 16 in Gorham
9. Attitash & Fields on Route 302 in Bartlett offers the longest alpine slide in North America
10. The Mount Washington Cog Railway off Route 302 in Bretton Woods
Posted in Highpoint (States) News, New Hampshire by roger with .