- Application for 2013 Highpointers Convention at Katahdin, July 18-20
- Issue #101 of “Apex to Zenith” Second Quarter 2013
- Sir John Hunt’s The Ascent Of Everest Signed by Sir Edmund Hillary Silent Auction Deadline 4:00 PM MST August 30, 2013
- Cops on Top 2013 Summits for Heroes Seeks to Climb All 50 States on June 29
- Congratulations to Alan Ritter Silver Beaver Award
- 2013-2014 Highpointers Board of Directors
- Hey, Delta, “Keep Klimbin’” Was Our Catch Phrase for 20 Years Before You Thought Of It
- Minutes of General Membership Meeting – June 9, 2012 at Timberline Lodge, Oregon
- DNAInfo Chicago Profile of Jean Wubbels and the Club
- 48 Completers at April 30, 2013
- 50 Completers at April 30, 2013
- Highpointers Club Bylaws
- Unofficial List of Highpointing Records
- Board of Directors Minutes – June 9, 2012, Mount Hood, Oregon
- Interview with Marathoners Todd Brown and Bill Urbanski on Boston Bombings
- Issue #100 of “Apex to Zenith” First Quarter 2013
- Issue #99 of “Apex to Zenith” Fourth Quarter 2012
- 2013 Access Dates for Illinois
- Nominations for 2013-14 Highpointers Board of Directors Due February 22
- David Kelley ARCGIS Interactive Map of Highpoints
Tags***Top Stories*** 7 Summits Accidents Adventures Alaska Animals Arizona Arkansas Asia Avalanches Books British Isles California Canada Colorado Dogs Europe Everest Fatal General Hawaii Helicopter Rescues Highpoint (States) News Highpoint News (world) Idaho Kentucky Maine Massachusetts Missouri Montana Multimedia New Hampshire New York North Carolina Offbeat Oregon Records States Technology Tennessee Trip Reports Utah Vermont Washington Wyoming
Tag Archives: Webcams
Mount Rainier has installed a webcam at Camp Muir. The web cam data is transmitted in the same packet as the camp’s weather. Officials note that it may be white at times since there is not enough power to address … Continue reading
The webcam at Paradise shows why the Paradise Picnic Area opening has been delayed from June 11 to June 29. There’s 139 inches on the ground.
The Lost River Ranger District promises reasonably recent photos by John and Melissa Fowler. Does it look steep?
The NFS has a summit webcam. However it is currently out of service as the summit facilities are being renovated. but be sure to click on the streaming webcam options as they seem to work although are very slow with … Continue reading
Current webcams of McKinley are difficult (but not impossible) to come by. Various cams in Anchorage show the mountain on clear days. The cams that are checked the most are the FAA ones.
Mountwashington.org has livecam views of Mount Washington. Mount Washington Summit Deck.
Perhaps the coolest weather station in the U.S.A. is the White Mountain Weather Station at 14,426 feet (also the highest weather station in the U.S.)