- Issue #103 of “Apex to Zenith” Fourth Quarter 2013
- Highpointers Foundation Booth at Outdoor Retailer Winter Market Tradeshow in Salt Lake City January 22-25
- NPR’s Living on Earth 10 Minute Segment on Highpointing
- New at the Merc: Replicas of All 50 state highpoint benchmarks and tote bags
- Highpointers Foundation Projects: Britton Hill, Florida Kiosk
- Kimball, Nebraska, High Point/High Plains Welcome Center Opens
- Highpointers Foundation Auction: “Everest – The West Ridge by Thomas Hornbein” Signed by Tom Hornbein and Jon Krakauer
- Issue #102 of “Apex to Zenith” Third Quarter 2013
- 2014 Highpointers Calendar at HP Merc
- Hoosier Hill Bench Vandalized
- Hawkeye Point: Request to Visit in Daylight and Note About New Campground Fees
- New Highpointers Foundation Henry’s Fork Sign at Kings Peak
- Club’s Summit Register Initiative
- Merc Reopens
- Lake County News-Sun Article on 50 Completer Tim Townsend
- Huffington Post Interview with Maine 2013 Host Mick Dunn
- Highpointers Foundation: Goal to have projects on 25 of 50 states by end of 2013
- Apex Challenge 2 Seeks to Place Highpointers on Every Summit on June 29, 2019
- Iowa Selected for 2015 Convention
- Joseph “Mitch” Michaud (1928-2013)
Tags***Top Stories*** 7 Summits Accidents Adventures Alaska Animals Arizona Arkansas Asia Avalanches Books British Isles California Canada Colorado Dogs Europe Everest Fatal Fatal accidents General Hawaii Helicopter Rescues Highpoint (States) News Highpoint News (world) Kentucky Maine Massachusetts Missouri Montana Multimedia New Hampshire New York North Carolina Offbeat Oregon Records States Technology Tennessee Trip Reports Utah Vermont Washington Wyoming
Tag Archives: Trip Reports
You can post trip reports as comments here or americasroof sassafras trip reports or summitpost sassafras – an excellent resource – feel free to cross post. Original americasroof sassafras page.
You read/post trip reports as comments here. or americasroof harney peak trip reports or summitpost harney page — an excellent resource — feel feel cross post. Original americasroof harney page
You can post/read trip reports as comments here or americasroof clingmans dome trip reports or summitpost clingmans dome Original americasroof clingmans page.
You can read/post trip reports as comments here. or americasroof Guadalupe trip reports or summitpost Guadalupe Original americasroof Guadalupe page.
You can post/read trip reports as comments here or americasroof kings peak trip reports or summitpost kings peak – an excellent resource — feel free to crosspost! Original americasroof kings peak page.
You can read/post trip reports as comments on this post or americasroof mount mansfield trip reports or summitpost mount mansfield (an excellent site — feel free to cross post!) The original americasroof site is located here.
You can post/read reports as comments here or americasroof trip reports The original legacy americasroof mount rogers page is here.
Feel free to read/post trip reports as comments here. You can also read them at americasroof tims hill trip reports For the record the original americasroof timms page is here.
You can read/post trip reports as comments at the end of this post or americasroof spruce knob trip reports. or summitpost spruce knob – this is an excellent site — feel free to cross post!
Post your reports either as comments here or americasroof trip forum or Summitpost Gannett Page – This is a great external site and lots of detail. Feel free cross post.