- Issue #103 of “Apex to Zenith” Fourth Quarter 2013
- Highpointers Foundation Booth at Outdoor Retailer Winter Market Tradeshow in Salt Lake City January 22-25
- NPR’s Living on Earth 10 Minute Segment on Highpointing
- New at the Merc: Replicas of All 50 state highpoint benchmarks and tote bags
- Highpointers Foundation Projects: Britton Hill, Florida Kiosk
- Kimball, Nebraska, High Point/High Plains Welcome Center Opens
- Highpointers Foundation Auction: “Everest – The West Ridge by Thomas Hornbein” Signed by Tom Hornbein and Jon Krakauer
- Issue #102 of “Apex to Zenith” Third Quarter 2013
- 2014 Highpointers Calendar at HP Merc
- Hoosier Hill Bench Vandalized
- Hawkeye Point: Request to Visit in Daylight and Note About New Campground Fees
- New Highpointers Foundation Henry’s Fork Sign at Kings Peak
- Club’s Summit Register Initiative
- Merc Reopens
- Lake County News-Sun Article on 50 Completer Tim Townsend
- Huffington Post Interview with Maine 2013 Host Mick Dunn
- Highpointers Foundation: Goal to have projects on 25 of 50 states by end of 2013
- Apex Challenge 2 Seeks to Place Highpointers on Every Summit on June 29, 2019
- Iowa Selected for 2015 Convention
- Joseph “Mitch” Michaud (1928-2013)
Tags***Top Stories*** 7 Summits Accidents Adventures Alaska Animals Arizona Arkansas Asia Avalanches Books British Isles California Canada Colorado Dogs Europe Everest Fatal Fatal accidents General Hawaii Helicopter Rescues Highpoint (States) News Highpoint News (world) Kentucky Maine Massachusetts Missouri Montana Multimedia New Hampshire New York North Carolina Offbeat Oregon Records States Technology Tennessee Trip Reports Utah Vermont Washington Wyoming
Tag Archives: Trip Reports
You can post your trip report or summit log here or americasroof white butte trip reports or summitpost white butte — excellent site — feel free to crosspost! Original americasroof White Butte site
Post your trip reports/summit log as comments here or americasroof panorama point trip reports or summitpost panorama point Original americasroof Nebraska site.
Here’s a couple sources for posting your Mount Washington reports;
You can read/post trip reports as comments or americasroof boundary reports or summitpost boundary – an excellent resource – feel free to crosspost Original americasroof boundary page.
You can post/read Marcy trip reports as comments here or americasroof marcy trip reports or summitpost mount marcy – an excellent resource – feel free to cross post Original americasroof mount marcy page.
You can read/post trip reports as comments here. or americasroof Campbell Hill Trip Reports Original americasroof Campbell Hill page.
You can read/post trip reports as comments here or americasroof black mesa trip reports or summitpost black mesa – an excellent resource – feel free to crosspost Original americasroof Black Mesa page.
You can read/post trip reports as comments here or americasroof.com mount hood trip reports or summitpost mount hood – a must see resource – feel free to crosspost! Original americasroof mount hood page
You can read/post trip reports as comments here. or americasroof Mount Davis Trip Reports or summitpost Mount Davis — an excellent resource — feel free to crosspost Original americasroof Mount Davis page.
You can read/post trip reports as comments here or americasroof Jerimoth Hill Trip Reports or summitpost Jerimoth Hill – an excellent resource — feel free to crosspost! Original americasroof Jerimoth page.