- New at the Merc: Replicas of All 50 state highpoint benchmarks and tote bags
- Highpointers Foundation Projects: Britton Hill, Florida Kiosk
- Kimball, Nebraska, High Point/High Plains Welcome Center Opens
- Highpointers Foundation Auction: “Everest – The West Ridge by Thomas Hornbein” Signed by Tom Hornbein and Jon Krakauer
- Issue #102 of “Apex to Zenith” Third Quarter 2013
- 2014 Highpointers Calendar at HP Merc
- Hoosier Hill Bench Vandalized
- Hawkeye Point: Request to Visit in Daylight and Note About New Campground Fees
- New Highpointers Foundation Henry’s Fork Sign at Kings Peak
- Club’s Summit Register Initiative
- Merc Reopens
- Lake County News-Sun Article on 50 Completer Tim Townsend
- Huffington Post Interview with Maine 2013 Host Mick Dunn
- Highpointers Foundation: Goal to have projects on 25 of 50 states by end of 2013
- Apex Challenge 2 Seeks to Place Highpointers on Every Summit on June 29, 2019
- Iowa Selected for 2015 Convention
- Joseph “Mitch” Michaud (1928-2013)
- 50 and 48 Completers in 2013-2014
- 2013 Board News: Change in Longacre Memorial Ownership
- Tennessee to Host 2014 Highpointers Convention July 24-26
Tags***Top Stories*** 7 Summits Accidents Adventures Alaska Animals Arizona Arkansas Asia Avalanches Books British Isles California Canada Colorado Dogs Europe Everest Fatal General Hawaii Helicopter Rescues Highpoint (States) News Highpoint News (world) Idaho Kentucky Maine Massachusetts Missouri Montana Multimedia New Hampshire New York North Carolina Offbeat Oregon Records States Technology Tennessee Trip Reports Utah Vermont Washington Wyoming
Tag Archives: Records
KCTS in Seattle is to air The Wonderland Project about an attempt to circumnavigating WashingtonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Mt. Rainier, in a single 24 hour push.
Ted Keizer is seeking Duofold Hike 50 challenge, trekking 50 kilometers (about 31 miles) in 50 states within 100 days
Everest News reports Jerzy Michalski wants to be the oldest to climb Everest and the 7 summits at 75.
The Boston Globe reports Cameron Shaw-Doran claims to have become the first person to climb the 7.6 mile Mount Washington Road in a wheelchair.
This message is from Louis Picone (email@example.com) Hello, my name is Louis Picone and I am a member of the High Pointers club. I e-mailed you a while ago to let you know that I was attempting to break the … Continue reading
The Sydney Morning News (picked up by mounteverest.net) reports that 14-year-old Chris Harris is seeking to be the youngest to climb Everest. He claims to the be youngest on Elbrus. Network54 post.