- Issue #99 of “Apex to Zenith” Fourth Quarter 2012
- 2013 Access Dates for Illinois
- Nominations for 2013-14 Highpointers Board of Directors Due February 22
- Cops on Top 2013 Summits for Heroes Seeks to Climb All 50 States on June 29
- Application for 2013 Highpointers Convention at Katahdin, July 18-20
- David Kelley ARCGIS Interactive Map of Highpoints
- 2013 Highpointers Calendar at HP Merc
- Issue #98 of “Apex to Zenith” Second Quarter 2012
- Sen Lindsay Graham Attends Sassafras Mountain Improvement Project on South Carolina Peak
- A.H. Marshall’s List of Highpoint Completions 1919-1936
- A.H. Marshall’s “A Mountain From Some Mole Hills or the Wanderings of a Telegrapher on Vacation”
- About Our Header Photo
- 50 Completer Aron Ralston in Raunchy Tosh.O Skit on Comedy Central
- Apex Challenge 2 Seeks to Place Highpointers on Every Summit on June 29, 2014
- New Highpoint Benches Featured in Article on Florida
- Minutes (Email Session) July 17, 2011-June 8, 2012
- Tennessee to Host 2014 Highpointers Convention
- Non Club Members in Colorado, Maryland, Nebraska and Oregon Receive Paul Zumwalt Award
- 2012 Convention Organizers, Gene and Lillian Elliot and Glen VanVliet Awarded Frank Ashley Award
- Mark and Wendy Comstock and Miles Luke Awarded 2012 Vin Hoeman Award
Tags***Top Stories*** 7 Summits Accidents Adventures Alaska Animals Arizona Arkansas Asia Avalanches Books British Isles California Canada Colorado Dogs Europe Everest Fatal General Hawaii Helicopter Rescues Highpoint (States) News Highpoint News (world) Idaho Kentucky Maine Massachusetts Missouri Montana Multimedia New Hampshire New York North Carolina Offbeat Oregon Records States Technology Tennessee Trip Reports Utah Vermont Washington Wyoming
Tag Archives: Oregon
Stars at night Mt. Hood Timberline Lodge, Oregon USA. Time Lapse Video by Steven Koch Photography. from Steven Koch on Vimeo. We’re always a sucker for time lapse videos. Above is a 13 second night timelapse (shot over 5 hours) … Continue reading
Timberline posted today plans to open at Water Park at Timberline Lodge. Let’s see. It’s April Fools, right?
The body of 32-year-old Jared Townsley was found on February 7 at about 9,200-feet on Mount Hood. He had been reported missing on February 6 after not returning.
Is that pyramid thing on the Oregon State Seal “Mount Hood”? That question came up after seeing that Oregon is the only state to have different images on different sides of its flag (the seal is one side and the … Continue reading
Officials say Meredith Jacques fell 300 feet after being by ice on Mount Hood. She suffered head, neck and back injuries.
A snowboarder disoriented on Mount Hood had to be rescued by helicopter.
The Mount Hood Cultural Center and Museum is sponsoring a fundraiser on the historic Glade Ski Trail which is open for one day on March 9. The trail which goes from Timberline to Government was the old way to ski … Continue reading
Warm weather and rain has dropped Mount Hood’s snowpack from 106 to 78 percent of normal.
The Mt. Hood Cultural Center & Museum in Government Camp is adding numerous exhibits on Mount Hood heritage and hopes to rebuild a model of the Mount Hood Fire Tower.
The Highpointers Photo Pool on Flickr has this nifty photo of Mount Hood.