- Issue #99 of “Apex to Zenith” Fourth Quarter 2012
- 2013 Access Dates for Illinois
- Nominations for 2013-14 Highpointers Board of Directors Due February 22
- Cops on Top 2013 Summits for Heroes Seeks to Climb All 50 States on June 29
- Application for 2013 Highpointers Convention at Katahdin, July 18-20
- David Kelley ARCGIS Interactive Map of Highpoints
- 2013 Highpointers Calendar at HP Merc
- Issue #98 of “Apex to Zenith” Second Quarter 2012
- Sen Lindsay Graham Attends Sassafras Mountain Improvement Project on South Carolina Peak
- A.H. Marshall’s List of Highpoint Completions 1919-1936
- A.H. Marshall’s “A Mountain From Some Mole Hills or the Wanderings of a Telegrapher on Vacation”
- About Our Header Photo
- 50 Completer Aron Ralston in Raunchy Tosh.O Skit on Comedy Central
- Apex Challenge 2 Seeks to Place Highpointers on Every Summit on June 29, 2014
- New Highpoint Benches Featured in Article on Florida
- Minutes (Email Session) July 17, 2011-June 8, 2012
- Tennessee to Host 2014 Highpointers Convention
- Non Club Members in Colorado, Maryland, Nebraska and Oregon Receive Paul Zumwalt Award
- 2012 Convention Organizers, Gene and Lillian Elliot and Glen VanVliet Awarded Frank Ashley Award
- Mark and Wendy Comstock and Miles Luke Awarded 2012 Vin Hoeman Award
Tags***Top Stories*** 7 Summits Accidents Adventures Alaska Animals Arizona Arkansas Asia Avalanches Books British Isles California Canada Colorado Dogs Europe Everest Fatal General Hawaii Helicopter Rescues Highpoint (States) News Highpoint News (world) Idaho Kentucky Maine Massachusetts Missouri Montana Multimedia New Hampshire New York North Carolina Offbeat Oregon Records States Technology Tennessee Trip Reports Utah Vermont Washington Wyoming
Tag Archives: Idaho
50states.com has great information summarizing each state.
Summitpost has an enormous Borah page with pictures, trip reports and summit log.
Richard Carey at peakbagging.com has put together a very useful list of summit benchmark information as well as the official U.S. Government datasheets on the history of the benchmark.
Borah was rocked at 8:06 a.m., Friday, Oct. 28, 1983 by 7.0 quake. While there has been debate about exactly powerful or important quake was (initial reports had always called it a 7.3 quake), the single most dramatic event associated … Continue reading
Dan Robbins at Idaho Summits has a spectacular Borah with lots of photos and detailed info as well as a message board and list of Idaho Twelvers.
The official site for Borah is the Lost River Ranger District of Salmon-Challis National Forest.
The Lost River Ranger District promises reasonably recent photos by John and Melissa Fowler. Does it look steep?
Dan Robbins Idaho Outdoors Forum is a great resource for Borah. His Idaho Outdoors Forum was inspired by the americasroof forum and is very active.
Post your trip reports here.
The Boise Weekly reports Idaho has received its first application in more than 10 years for a new cyanidation gold mining facility. Desert Mineral MiningÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s proposed small facility is located a 15-mile crowÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s flight from downtown Boise off of Blacks … Continue reading