- Application for 2013 Highpointers Convention at Katahdin, July 18-20
- Issue #101 of “Apex to Zenith” Second Quarter 2013
- Sir John Hunt’s The Ascent Of Everest Signed by Sir Edmund Hillary Silent Auction Deadline 4:00 PM MST August 30, 2013
- Cops on Top 2013 Summits for Heroes Seeks to Climb All 50 States on June 29
- Congratulations to Alan Ritter Silver Beaver Award
- 2013-2014 Highpointers Board of Directors
- Hey, Delta, “Keep Klimbin’” Was Our Catch Phrase for 20 Years Before You Thought Of It
- Minutes of General Membership Meeting – June 9, 2012 at Timberline Lodge, Oregon
- DNAInfo Chicago Profile of Jean Wubbels and the Club
- 48 Completers at April 30, 2013
- 50 Completers at April 30, 2013
- Highpointers Club Bylaws
- Unofficial List of Highpointing Records
- Board of Directors Minutes – June 9, 2012, Mount Hood, Oregon
- Interview with Marathoners Todd Brown and Bill Urbanski on Boston Bombings
- Issue #100 of “Apex to Zenith” First Quarter 2013
- Issue #99 of “Apex to Zenith” Fourth Quarter 2012
- 2013 Access Dates for Illinois
- Nominations for 2013-14 Highpointers Board of Directors Due February 22
- David Kelley ARCGIS Interactive Map of Highpoints
Tags***Top Stories*** 7 Summits Accidents Adventures Alaska Animals Arizona Arkansas Asia Avalanches Books British Isles California Canada Colorado Dogs Europe Everest Fatal General Hawaii Helicopter Rescues Highpoint (States) News Highpoint News (world) Idaho Kentucky Maine Massachusetts Missouri Montana Multimedia New Hampshire New York North Carolina Offbeat Oregon Records States Technology Tennessee Trip Reports Utah Vermont Washington Wyoming
Tag Archives: Highpoint (States) News
The landmark Mount Washington Resort at Bretton Woods has been sold.
Mount Hood hero Richard Kohnstamm died at 90.
The Blue Ridge Parkway north of Mount Mitchell which had been closed because a landslide from a 2004 hurricane in finally open.
The new $33 Million lodge at Mount Magazine is open! Here’s a rundown of stories:
John Doeden is living the high lifeSeeks to climb to highest points in Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ Elkhart Truth – Elkhart,IN,USA Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ end. He is especially pleased to have reached Idaho’s Borah Peak , which at an elevation gain of 5,500 feet is … Continue reading
This ebay auction was highlighted on Jay Leno on Feb. 28. There were 15 bids and the winning bid of $51 means that the winner (bil15218) will get his initials peed at 51 feet on McKinley.
Here’s coverage of the 2006 Mount Mitchell Marathon which takes place on the last weekend of each February.
Ameren has settled with Taum Sauk Supt. Jerry Toop whose family was washed away in the Dec. 14 collapse of the Taum Sauk Reservoir.
Authorities say somebody on Valentines Day apparently dismantled the Mauna Kea summit alter with a machete.
The new $33 million lodge on Mount Magazine is the fifth largest ongoing construction project in Arkansas and the the state park system’s biggest project ever.