- Issue #99 of “Apex to Zenith” Fourth Quarter 2012
- 2013 Access Dates for Illinois
- Nominations for 2013-14 Highpointers Board of Directors Due February 22
- Cops on Top 2013 Summits for Heroes Seeks to Climb All 50 States on June 29
- Application for 2013 Highpointers Convention at Katahdin, July 18-20
- David Kelley ARCGIS Interactive Map of Highpoints
- 2013 Highpointers Calendar at HP Merc
- Issue #98 of “Apex to Zenith” Second Quarter 2012
- Sen Lindsay Graham Attends Sassafras Mountain Improvement Project on South Carolina Peak
- A.H. Marshall’s List of Highpoint Completions 1919-1936
- A.H. Marshall’s “A Mountain From Some Mole Hills or the Wanderings of a Telegrapher on Vacation”
- About Our Header Photo
- 50 Completer Aron Ralston in Raunchy Tosh.O Skit on Comedy Central
- Apex Challenge 2 Seeks to Place Highpointers on Every Summit on June 29, 2014
- New Highpoint Benches Featured in Article on Florida
- Minutes (Email Session) July 17, 2011-June 8, 2012
- Tennessee to Host 2014 Highpointers Convention
- Non Club Members in Colorado, Maryland, Nebraska and Oregon Receive Paul Zumwalt Award
- 2012 Convention Organizers, Gene and Lillian Elliot and Glen VanVliet Awarded Frank Ashley Award
- Mark and Wendy Comstock and Miles Luke Awarded 2012 Vin Hoeman Award
Tags***Top Stories*** 7 Summits Accidents Adventures Alaska Animals Arizona Arkansas Asia Avalanches Books British Isles California Canada Colorado Dogs Europe Everest Fatal General Hawaii Helicopter Rescues Highpoint (States) News Highpoint News (world) Idaho Kentucky Maine Massachusetts Missouri Montana Multimedia New Hampshire New York North Carolina Offbeat Oregon Records States Technology Tennessee Trip Reports Utah Vermont Washington Wyoming
Tag Archives: Highpoint (States) News
The Associated Press has an article about Japanese mountaineer Yoshitomi Okura climb of Mount McKinley each year to install its weather station.
Wheeler Peak has reopen following fire restrictions.
High Point, NJ, is scheduled to open by Friday, July 8 following a budget shutdown.
Humphreys Peak has reopened following a two week closure due to fire cocerns.
Officials are investigating a fatality on the Headwall of McKinley’s West Buttress.
A swarm of 191 Mini Coopers summited Mount Washington on June 17 on the fourth annual Minis on Top Rally.
Two were injured in a 500 foot fall on Mount Hood into Devil’s Kitchen involving three parties.
250 have climbed Mount Washington in the Seek The Peak Hike A Thon to benefit the mountain’s observatory.
NASA has pulled the plug on the huge Outrigger Telescope on Mauna Kea.
Visitors are ignoring the closure of Humphreys Peak and Coconino National Forest because of fire concerns.