- New at the Merc: Replicas of All 50 state highpoint benchmarks and tote bags
- Highpointers Foundation Projects: Britton Hill, Florida Kiosk
- Kimball, Nebraska, High Point/High Plains Welcome Center Opens
- Highpointers Foundation Auction: “Everest – The West Ridge by Thomas Hornbein” Signed by Tom Hornbein and Jon Krakauer
- Issue #102 of “Apex to Zenith” Third Quarter 2013
- 2014 Highpointers Calendar at HP Merc
- Hoosier Hill Bench Vandalized
- Hawkeye Point: Request to Visit in Daylight and Note About New Campground Fees
- New Highpointers Foundation Henry’s Fork Sign at Kings Peak
- Club’s Summit Register Initiative
- Merc Reopens
- Lake County News-Sun Article on 50 Completer Tim Townsend
- Huffington Post Interview with Maine 2013 Host Mick Dunn
- Highpointers Foundation: Goal to have projects on 25 of 50 states by end of 2013
- Apex Challenge 2 Seeks to Place Highpointers on Every Summit on June 29, 2019
- Iowa Selected for 2015 Convention
- Joseph “Mitch” Michaud (1928-2013)
- 50 and 48 Completers in 2013-2014
- 2013 Board News: Change in Longacre Memorial Ownership
- Tennessee to Host 2014 Highpointers Convention July 24-26
Tags***Top Stories*** 7 Summits Accidents Adventures Alaska Animals Arizona Arkansas Asia Avalanches Books British Isles California Canada Colorado Dogs Europe Everest Fatal General Hawaii Helicopter Rescues Highpoint (States) News Highpoint News (world) Idaho Kentucky Maine Massachusetts Missouri Montana Multimedia New Hampshire New York North Carolina Offbeat Oregon Records States Technology Tennessee Trip Reports Utah Vermont Washington Wyoming
Tag Archives: Highpoint (States) News
The Associated Press has an article about Japanese mountaineer Yoshitomi Okura climb of Mount McKinley each year to install its weather station.
Wheeler Peak has reopen following fire restrictions.
High Point, NJ, is scheduled to open by Friday, July 8 following a budget shutdown.
Humphreys Peak has reopened following a two week closure due to fire cocerns.
Officials are investigating a fatality on the Headwall of McKinley’s West Buttress.
A swarm of 191 Mini Coopers summited Mount Washington on June 17 on the fourth annual Minis on Top Rally.
Two were injured in a 500 foot fall on Mount Hood into Devil’s Kitchen involving three parties.
250 have climbed Mount Washington in the Seek The Peak Hike A Thon to benefit the mountain’s observatory.
NASA has pulled the plug on the huge Outrigger Telescope on Mauna Kea.
Visitors are ignoring the closure of Humphreys Peak and Coconino National Forest because of fire concerns.