- Issue #99 of “Apex to Zenith” Fourth Quarter 2012
- 2013 Access Dates for Illinois
- Nominations for 2013-14 Highpointers Board of Directors Due February 22
- Cops on Top 2013 Summits for Heroes Seeks to Climb All 50 States on June 29
- Application for 2013 Highpointers Convention at Katahdin, July 18-20
- David Kelley ARCGIS Interactive Map of Highpoints
- 2013 Highpointers Calendar at HP Merc
- Issue #98 of “Apex to Zenith” Second Quarter 2012
- Sen Lindsay Graham Attends Sassafras Mountain Improvement Project on South Carolina Peak
- A.H. Marshall’s List of Highpoint Completions 1919-1936
- A.H. Marshall’s “A Mountain From Some Mole Hills or the Wanderings of a Telegrapher on Vacation”
- About Our Header Photo
- 50 Completer Aron Ralston in Raunchy Tosh.O Skit on Comedy Central
- Apex Challenge 2 Seeks to Place Highpointers on Every Summit on June 29, 2014
- New Highpoint Benches Featured in Article on Florida
- Minutes (Email Session) July 17, 2011-June 8, 2012
- Tennessee to Host 2014 Highpointers Convention
- Non Club Members in Colorado, Maryland, Nebraska and Oregon Receive Paul Zumwalt Award
- 2012 Convention Organizers, Gene and Lillian Elliot and Glen VanVliet Awarded Frank Ashley Award
- Mark and Wendy Comstock and Miles Luke Awarded 2012 Vin Hoeman Award
Tags***Top Stories*** 7 Summits Accidents Adventures Alaska Animals Arizona Arkansas Asia Avalanches Books British Isles California Canada Colorado Dogs Europe Everest Fatal General Hawaii Helicopter Rescues Highpoint (States) News Highpoint News (world) Idaho Kentucky Maine Massachusetts Missouri Montana Multimedia New Hampshire New York North Carolina Offbeat Oregon Records States Technology Tennessee Trip Reports Utah Vermont Washington Wyoming
Tag Archives: Continents
Peruvian Holmes Pantoja Bayona claims to have climber South America’s highest point in 13 hours:
The increase in Kilimanjaro fees from US $30 to $60 has not decreased the number of visitors.
Authorities have closed a trail to Kilimanjaro After three Americans were killed in a rock slide.
30 year old Borja Oviedo suffered a heart attack10 metres short of the 6,962m high summit of Aconcaqua. Spanish climber dies in the Andes Wed, 11 Jan 2006, 17:32
Climbers have discovered the skeletel remains of a hiker belived lost on Mount Cook in the 1980s.
Syria has announced plans for a $15 billion tourist development on its highest point — Mount Hermon/Jabal Sheikh (9,332 feet/2,814 metres).
Webindia reports Slovenian Marko Lihteneker apparently died while descending from Everest.
Everest News reports Sumbu Sherpa, working for the Spanish Ã¢â‚¬Å“Al FiloÃ¢â‚¬Â team, died in Makalu WestÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s BC (5400m) apparently from high altitude pulmonary edema.
Evening News reports Amy Rudge, 29, from the Shawlands area of Glasgow, fell about 500 feet in the Aonach Beag area of Ben Nevis.