- Application for 2013 Highpointers Convention at Katahdin, July 18-20
- Issue #101 of “Apex to Zenith” Second Quarter 2013
- Sir John Hunt’s The Ascent Of Everest Signed by Sir Edmund Hillary Silent Auction Deadline 4:00 PM MST August 30, 2013
- Cops on Top 2013 Summits for Heroes Seeks to Climb All 50 States on June 29
- Congratulations to Alan Ritter Silver Beaver Award
- 2013-2014 Highpointers Board of Directors
- Hey, Delta, “Keep Klimbin’” Was Our Catch Phrase for 20 Years Before You Thought Of It
- Minutes of General Membership Meeting – June 9, 2012 at Timberline Lodge, Oregon
- DNAInfo Chicago Profile of Jean Wubbels and the Club
- 48 Completers at April 30, 2013
- 50 Completers at April 30, 2013
- Highpointers Club Bylaws
- Unofficial List of Highpointing Records
- Board of Directors Minutes – June 9, 2012, Mount Hood, Oregon
- Interview with Marathoners Todd Brown and Bill Urbanski on Boston Bombings
- Issue #100 of “Apex to Zenith” First Quarter 2013
- Issue #99 of “Apex to Zenith” Fourth Quarter 2012
- 2013 Access Dates for Illinois
- Nominations for 2013-14 Highpointers Board of Directors Due February 22
- David Kelley ARCGIS Interactive Map of Highpoints
Tags***Top Stories*** 7 Summits Accidents Adventures Alaska Animals Arizona Arkansas Asia Avalanches Books British Isles California Canada Colorado Dogs Europe Everest Fatal General Hawaii Helicopter Rescues Highpoint (States) News Highpoint News (world) Idaho Kentucky Maine Massachusetts Missouri Montana Multimedia New Hampshire New York North Carolina Offbeat Oregon Records States Technology Tennessee Trip Reports Utah Vermont Washington Wyoming
Tag Archives: Continents
Peruvian Holmes Pantoja Bayona claims to have climber South America’s highest point in 13 hours:
The increase in Kilimanjaro fees from US $30 to $60 has not decreased the number of visitors.
Authorities have closed a trail to Kilimanjaro After three Americans were killed in a rock slide.
30 year old Borja Oviedo suffered a heart attack10 metres short of the 6,962m high summit of Aconcaqua. Spanish climber dies in the Andes Wed, 11 Jan 2006, 17:32
Climbers have discovered the skeletel remains of a hiker belived lost on Mount Cook in the 1980s.
Syria has announced plans for a $15 billion tourist development on its highest point — Mount Hermon/Jabal Sheikh (9,332 feet/2,814 metres).
Webindia reports Slovenian Marko Lihteneker apparently died while descending from Everest.
Everest News reports Sumbu Sherpa, working for the Spanish Ã¢â‚¬Å“Al FiloÃ¢â‚¬Â team, died in Makalu WestÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s BC (5400m) apparently from high altitude pulmonary edema.
Evening News reports Amy Rudge, 29, from the Shawlands area of Glasgow, fell about 500 feet in the Aonach Beag area of Ben Nevis.