- Issue #99 of “Apex to Zenith” Fourth Quarter 2012
- 2013 Access Dates for Illinois
- Nominations for 2013-14 Highpointers Board of Directors Due February 22
- Cops on Top 2013 Summits for Heroes Seeks to Climb All 50 States on June 29
- Application for 2013 Highpointers Convention at Katahdin, July 18-20
- David Kelley ARCGIS Interactive Map of Highpoints
- 2013 Highpointers Calendar at HP Merc
- Issue #98 of “Apex to Zenith” Second Quarter 2012
- Sen Lindsay Graham Attends Sassafras Mountain Improvement Project on South Carolina Peak
- A.H. Marshall’s List of Highpoint Completions 1919-1936
- A.H. Marshall’s “A Mountain From Some Mole Hills or the Wanderings of a Telegrapher on Vacation”
- About Our Header Photo
- 50 Completer Aron Ralston in Raunchy Tosh.O Skit on Comedy Central
- Apex Challenge 2 Seeks to Place Highpointers on Every Summit on June 29, 2014
- New Highpoint Benches Featured in Article on Florida
- Minutes (Email Session) July 17, 2011-June 8, 2012
- Tennessee to Host 2014 Highpointers Convention
- Non Club Members in Colorado, Maryland, Nebraska and Oregon Receive Paul Zumwalt Award
- 2012 Convention Organizers, Gene and Lillian Elliot and Glen VanVliet Awarded Frank Ashley Award
- Mark and Wendy Comstock and Miles Luke Awarded 2012 Vin Hoeman Award
Tags***Top Stories*** 7 Summits Accidents Adventures Alaska Animals Arizona Arkansas Asia Avalanches Books British Isles California Canada Colorado Dogs Europe Everest Fatal General Hawaii Helicopter Rescues Highpoint (States) News Highpoint News (world) Idaho Kentucky Maine Massachusetts Missouri Montana Multimedia New Hampshire New York North Carolina Offbeat Oregon Records States Technology Tennessee Trip Reports Utah Vermont Washington Wyoming
Tag Archives: Asia
Outlook India reports 18 climbers including seven French nationals were killed in an avalanche on 6981m Mount Kangru in north-west district of Manang in Nepal.
NewIndia Press reports five were killed in an avalanche on Mount Chomiomo.
Everest News reports Jerzy Michalski wants to be the oldest to climb Everest and the 7 summits at 75.
The discovery of a leather boot and body on Nanga Parbat has only deepened the controvery whether climbing legend Reinhold Messner abandoned his 24-year-old brother Gunther 30 years ago.
Sify reports six soldiers from India were swept away in an avalanche on 7,163 metre high Chaukhamba.
Asia1.com reports prospects for job at ImageNet had to climb Mount Fuji in order to get an interview with the fashion label. Two executives of ImageNet waited at a table at the top to interview those who made it to … Continue reading
Everest Record Climber Wants to Spend 24 Hours on Summit and Also to Climb Everest and Lotse on Same Day
Everest Speed Record Holder Pemba Dorjee wants to spend 24 hours on the Everest summit and also to climb Lotse and Everest on the same day.
Iranmania reports Turkey will prosecure Iranian climbers after one of the party was killed on Mount Ararat.
The Daily News reports Erica Kutcher, 27, perished in an avalanche near Shipton Spire in Pakistan. The story has gotten massive publicity in the New York City media since she is a resident of Great Neck on Long Island. It … Continue reading
K2Climb.net has an article on dfficulties with climbing in Pakistan including outlandish charges for rescues and blackmailing in order to get permits.