- Issue #99 of “Apex to Zenith” Fourth Quarter 2012
- 2013 Access Dates for Illinois
- Nominations for 2013-14 Highpointers Board of Directors Due February 22
- Cops on Top 2013 Summits for Heroes Seeks to Climb All 50 States on June 29
- Application for 2013 Highpointers Convention at Katahdin, July 18-20
- David Kelley ARCGIS Interactive Map of Highpoints
- 2013 Highpointers Calendar at HP Merc
- Issue #98 of “Apex to Zenith” Second Quarter 2012
- Sen Lindsay Graham Attends Sassafras Mountain Improvement Project on South Carolina Peak
- A.H. Marshall’s List of Highpoint Completions 1919-1936
- A.H. Marshall’s “A Mountain From Some Mole Hills or the Wanderings of a Telegrapher on Vacation”
- About Our Header Photo
- 50 Completer Aron Ralston in Raunchy Tosh.O Skit on Comedy Central
- Apex Challenge 2 Seeks to Place Highpointers on Every Summit on June 29, 2014
- New Highpoint Benches Featured in Article on Florida
- Minutes (Email Session) July 17, 2011-June 8, 2012
- Tennessee to Host 2014 Highpointers Convention
- Non Club Members in Colorado, Maryland, Nebraska and Oregon Receive Paul Zumwalt Award
- 2012 Convention Organizers, Gene and Lillian Elliot and Glen VanVliet Awarded Frank Ashley Award
- Mark and Wendy Comstock and Miles Luke Awarded 2012 Vin Hoeman Award
Tags***Top Stories*** 7 Summits Accidents Adventures Alaska Animals Arizona Arkansas Asia Avalanches Books British Isles California Canada Colorado Dogs Europe Everest Fatal General Hawaii Helicopter Rescues Highpoint (States) News Highpoint News (world) Idaho Kentucky Maine Massachusetts Missouri Montana Multimedia New Hampshire New York North Carolina Offbeat Oregon Records States Technology Tennessee Trip Reports Utah Vermont Washington Wyoming
Tag Archives: Arizona
Backcontry Accidents: Fatalitie in Four Peaks Wilderness in Arizona and Franklin Mountains of Texas.
Humphreys Peak is closed for fire restrictions.
Backcountry Accidents in Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Missouri, Oregon, and Utah
Here’s the May 13, 2006 round up of backcountry accidents Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Missouri, Oregon, and Utah.
The Grant Kuenzili case in Arizona where he was killed in a dog altercation is in a sensation trial there.
A jury member in the Grant Kuenzli case found a bullet at the crime scene when they were taken there.
Here’s February 22, 2006 accident reports:
Backcountry accident reports through February 14, 2006.
Tucson hiker fell 30 feet at Seven Falls on Monday, requiring a dramatic, four-hour helicopter rescue.
AZCentral reports Coconino National Forest officials are urging people to quit putting up Christmas decorations on the trees on Arizona 179 between Oak Creek and Sedona and on Arizona 89A between Sedona and Cottonwood.
KVOA reports Walthand Mooseman fell 25 feet while climbing Mount Lemmon near Windy Point in Arizona.